We would like to inform you that WP Hotels & Events is taking the necessary measures so that you can stay with us safely in the future. We hope to welcome you soon.
According to the latest government announcements, multi-day trips will be allowed from 8 June 2020. From then on, our hotels will be open.
Change your reservation free of charge
Can't your reservation go through because of the coronavirus? No problem, we move your reservation free of charge to another time based on availability.
One and a half meters distance
The health of our guests and staff is our number one priority. That's why we do social distancing. So we maintain at least a distance of 1.5 meters between each person to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. All hotels are fully adapted to this situation.
We provide sufficient distance during breakfast in our restaurant. We provide table service.
Also for dinner we offer you the most delicious meals in our restaurant Starckx.
We take the following measures for a safe stay.
- We strictly follow government guidelines and recommendations. All hotels are provided with information about COVID-19 and the corresponding instructions.
- We provide disinfectant hand gels in public areas.
- We ask you to pay preferably with your card.
- We vragen je om zo weinig mogelijk de lift te gebruiken. Doe je dat toch, gebruik deze dan alleen.
- We ask you to use the elevator as little as possible. If you do, please use it alone.
- All exposed surfaces such as door knobs, lift buttons, tables, etc. are disinfected using antibacterial solutions very regularly.
- We will provide the necessary protective equipment for our staff.
- We work with adapted procedures for cleaning and hygiene.
We find it important that you can spend the night with us with pleasure. Do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us via email@example.com or contact the hotel where you will be staying. We will be happy to help you.